Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Really? Why Did You Start Another Blog?

As far as blogs go, I have started more than my fair share.  Now that I have finished my online missionary training I can preach the good word via the world wide web.  There are specific rules I have to follow in doing this and one of them is creating a new blog that isn't from my pre-mission life.  My mom will continue to post my mission letters on my personal missionary blog, I will post uplifting messages on this blog, and when I'm home from my mission my typical sassy editorials will be on my personal non-spiritual blog.  I will occasionally do some throwback posts on here from my pre-mission spiritual blog as well.  Like Nephi, this blog will function as my small plates; purely spiritual messages.  My other blog is more like my large plates; scriptural happenings mingled with shenanigans and mission life.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment